Tuesday, January 22, 2008

time passes too fast....haiz...

This is my last week working with ZDSB. I gonna miss all my colleagues. I really have a great time with all of them.

I have been working with ZDSB exactly 2mths 1 day...During my stay in ZDSB, i have enjoyed alots being exposed to the outside world. They taught me how to be fashionable (am on my way now), new hair style (i can't cause i love my long hair..b8 i'll try to have it fix..hahaa), be up to date & trendy (im not used to it..b8 i try) & have myself makeover...hahahaa...i can't help myself out b8 i only laugh...cause i look different...never want do it again...b8 maybe sometimes when o get used to it...

This saturday will be my last day working in ZDSB...so sad *sob*...i'll come back to work with them after my study. Wish they wanna employe me by the time im OFFICIALLY working in their company..hahaa...
I forgot to tell...last saturday...last saturday...I went to Labuan with my colleagues. I think that's my last outing with my colleagues. They have planned the trip like 2 mths ago..even some of colleagues can't go cause their mom not allowed..hahaa..as for me i have nothing to worry about because my mum allowed me to go...

But here comes the problems before we can actually be very happy awaiting the trip to Labuan. You know what?? Kris said on the day we back from Labuan, we have no transport to go back seria. What?!! Everyone was like "Are you crazy?? I've been wanted to go and no transport?? No way!!". So everyone decided to ask their parents about the car. No one actually can. So it's my turn to ask my mum. So that evening, i went home and asked my mum whether i can bring car or not. She nodded but with 1 condition..haiya..still need condition meh?? So mafan my mum...u wanna know what's my mum condition??hmm...

"Don't you put your car at the Muara Port". Is that all?? What?? That's simple. I'll find my way to do it. She questioned me "What's is so cool about Labuan? I went there many years ago. It's way back same nothing change or exciting? What make u want to go Labuan so much..huh?".

I smiled at her and answered.

"Nothing. I go there just to enjoy. That's all". She just sigh. hahahaaa...just so simple i defeated my mum..hahahaha....i win..i win..

I told Kris about the car prob is solved but i didn't tell Zee about it. Just wanna see how her reaction. *wink*

Then come another problem. The Project Manager of the companya wanted to have a presentation on SATURDAY AFTERNOON..OMG!!! NO!!! That's suppose to be our HAPPY HOUR...not ur lame, boring presentation!!!!!!!
We asked our colleague, Dee Man to do something like to persuade the Project Manager to change the date to the day before saturday. He went to him. He came back with the answer. Dee Man like to joke around so he told us that he can't do anything about it. *sigh*
"What are we gonna do??" Suddenly, he burst out laughing at us for believing him.
He said "Nada wah...saturday jadi..hahahahahaha..i should took a pic of ur face just now". Still laughing...duh~
I packed all my things on friday night. I even prepared a check list for that..funny huh?? Im just afraid i left out something.
On saturday, the 12th January '08, we were so excited. We talked about it the whole morning. We decided to bdr ard 11 but we were so late. I drove from here ard 12pm after i filled up my car fuel. Zee was with me. We zoomed from seria to bdr which took me 45mins. WTF!! That's too FAST!! But we couldn't make it for the 1.30pm boat trip. Then we went to Gadong Propeties to have our lunch. We ate $20 of dim sum..we were like so HUNGRY!!
After lunch, we went to the port to book the ticket for the next trip which is 3.30pm. By the time we got there, the counter was closed. So we went to the Maura shop to buy drinks. We got back to the port, waited there for like 45mins then the counter finally open. And the bad news was the trip delayed for 1hr +...so its like 4.40pm?!!
We waited in the waiting area. Finally 4.40pm. We got on the boat and the trip took about 1hr + again?!! We got there around 6+pm. After we got there, we have to pass thru' the immigration..so mafan..
We rushed to the Merryland or Maryland saloon...(whatever the name is)...we all washed our hair. Zee & Kris has their hair temporary straighten cost them $24, adik just washed only $12. Me??hmm...i washed then perm...& you know what?? It costed me $42 for the whole things & end up they ruined it!!!

See my hair?!! It's a disaster!! People..next time u go Labuan better do ur hair in brunei saloon. It's more worth it then u do there. This picture was taken we came back from dinner. We had our dinner near the beach. It's a seafood restaurant. What's the name aa?? I think something "Mavilla Restaurant". We spent $137.50 for the food. It's delicious!!!! Marvelous!!!hahaaa..

We went back to hotel to get ourselves ready to go to the pub. There are some pictures taken those ready with nice clothes & make up.

kris & zee..both were so arrogant with the nice2 make up...hehe..pwitt~
well, we stayed at the pub till 3am...hahaaa...then we went back to hotel & sleep..the three totally spice still stay awake..they went in to the pool which the water was cold like ice..fuuu~~ i knew nothing about it coz i slept already.
wake up at 7+..brush teeth & wash face...we went to the restaurant to have our breakfast. the food were so delicious. we were there for 1+ hrs & all of us were having 2nd trip..ahakz..
after breakfast, we went back to room to take bath and get packed to leave.
we went to the ferry port at 1..coz its leaving Labuan at 1.30pm..got back to brunei in 2.45pm..
we all like dead fish...very tired...i sent zee & adik back home then i drove back to seria. i took a warm bath then went to bed..coz tomorrow WORK!!!!!!!!













1 comments:

Lynn Lin said...

hahahaha....
like dead fish meh?
nda jua....
hyper fish jua ku masa tu... hahahaha...
bah next tym lagi agh.. be prepared ah...
hehehehe....
i hope next tym i go.. i will be more brave, more stylish, more attractive to the boys like honey and more slim...
hahahahaha....
felt so nice f got guys wanna dance with u..... felt like heaven if that guy is polite and gentleman... dont wan rough rough wan.. sucks..... hehehehe....
hope and pray my above mentioned wishes come true....