Sunday, January 20, 2013

Boba Tea Brunei

Hi people!!!i just got back from my holiday in Johor-Singapore-Kuala Lumpur... I taste the froyo in Pavilion...and now im trying out another froyo from my own country...its Boba Tea...i try their Mango Froyo with Mango & Passionfruit toppings...which gives me the sparkling that like the disney cartoon feeling...haha..

They provide seat for customers to enjoy their drinks an froyo..nice ambiance with greats colour..and wifi for those who is anti-social..haha...and you can actually put up a post-it on their billboard like i do..
And the owner of the Boba Tea is very friendly and my gratitude to the owner for introducing me the flavour..

You should come and have a try at their srore in Gadong just beside the Pizzahut and Kiulap branch near the Beseller...

Overall, its my pleasure to visit them and most wonderful froyo I ever tasted...thanks for my friend for introducing me to Boba!!!

Thanks to Boba Tea Brunei that gives me the best froyo taste Im craving for!!!

Please feel free to add their Instagram @bobateabrunei





















0 comments: