Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Advertorial

Ok..I'm not that type of girl that really like to wear lipstick. Every time i put on the lipstick..i feel like not confident with the colour to my skin tone..then just now i went to the guardian. Actually my intention was to buy the falsie eyeliner that Xiaxue was talking about..



But instead of the mascara above I bought other things which was not in my list...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable
Suprisingly, this things work well on me..really give me that natural glossy red lips look..so in love with it..It comes in 6 colours and i get this two because i like to mix to look better..that just my personal thought only..it depends on each ad individual preception lo...haha...my friend bought a super red one...she sure got that sexy look...haha..so anyone of you want to get it just go to your nearby Guardian and buy it with only $17.99 only.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Me after using the Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable



0 comments: